After a long process of meetings, drawings, approvals and construction… The Grand Ocean Terrace at the Westin Hilton Head is open for business. Structural Innovations is very proud to be part of the design team that made this dream come true. The terrace looks out over the beach to the ocean and the space is truly beautiful. Please click on the image below to take you to a story by Channel 11 WTOC Savannah which attended the opening.
- “Cracking” the Case of Structural Cracking
- E is for Earthquake: A Briefing Regarding Seismicity and Liquefaction in the Lowcountry – the Tru Hotel
- Substation II: A South Carolina Original Sandwich Chain
- What I Learned from the Mass Timber Conference
- 3 Ways a Structural Engineer Can Add Value to a Project